Sunday, November 9, 2008

tampa fire rescue deathbox driver mark and his woman

UPDATE: that's tahiti lane off of mohr road. BUT they won't be there long. At fifty grand per year plus whatever they get from dealing and stealing they're behind in payments and on vacation with rent-a-center coming by. Hmmmmm one of those vacations.

Man that air makes me G R O U C H Y. I have some research to do. LMAO.

UPDATE: If you can read this. Thank a biker on Mitchell.

Here, this is permanent now. Fuck you and fuck your air poisoning. Oh if you want to pretend it's all biker no firefighter than I guess you won't mind standing on the corner watching his ass. Or get one of those kids you've got running around ganging for you to watch him. LMAO.

You are making the sum total of things go way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up. And, of course, there's the I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK FACTOR on ya.


it's kinda amazing that my friend who is being dragged through the legal system while the fire dept blows shit in the background is NOW working for not one but TWO DEATH BOX DRIVERS *boyfriend and girlfried0 over there on mohr road. As well, his permanent (LOL) job is to do some work for some relation of some lady married to a fireman who got fired for having a hooker in the firehouse which until they started fucking with me was jake with me to tell you the truth. Besides the arsonist is friends with a friend of mine. Anyway ... then his restaurant burnt down and commenters in the tampa trib gave me the rest of these ideas. And truth.


So, this same ummm contractor ... let's call him velez. Has some county contracts. That's REALLY amazing isn't it??? Considering his someone or other is running for and may have become a county judge. He offered to go to court with my friend. Yeah don't do me any favors. I owe you nothing and you have nothing I want. That's why your bargaining sucks among other reasons. You ain't GOT SHIT I WANT.

And, there have been sundry other threats laid down.



Your motherfuckin lives revolve around me. You're not helping your case nor changing anything and is this another of your threats???? LMAO.







something is seriously wrong with you folks. I think part of it comes from inbreeding and the other part from inbreeding socially. Ya just don't get out in the real world where people tell you how stupid what you say and do sounds and is.

You hang out with each other burning down houses, maiming, murdering, threatening, stealing and picking on small children. When you don't whore out your own children to do so .....

and there are few of you with balls enough to tell the others: YOU ARE A FUCKING STUPID MORON.

No problem. Now you have me.


You created it.

You remember me motherfuckers, you've known me ALL MY LIFE.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

No comments: