Sunday, November 9, 2008

never happen again

okay I took one down. LOL. I was waiting for you to come roaring out of there.

I'm going to tell you ONCE MORE and for the last time and then I'm going to start plastering yall all over the WWW ............BACK THE FUCK UP OFFA ME AND MINE. ALL OF US FOR ALL TIME.

You can go ahead and PAY HIM but keep the extras. You know the on the job injuries and the rest of your shit.

I'm done fucking around with you and will begin to fuck you over in ways you should have learned in primer school.

Again, it's that inbreeding.

Has you going around picking up lil boys by the backpack and expecting their mummy t0 call you on it.

Sure and there ya go.

FUCKING PUSSY ASS SNITCHES.

I'm just going to keep going until your whole fucking world folds.

DO YOU GET ME?????????????

You folded mine I'm folding yours and I dub thee unforgiven.

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF AND LEAVE US ALONE.

Oh and while you're at it ... keep your hos up off my boy.

I pity them but I don't pity you.

END IT.

Or I'll keep going until it ends one way or another.

No comments: