Monday, November 10, 2008

bikers on mitchell

stop pretending ...

That didn't take long LOL

Listen I took it down again but right back up it will go and guess what?

I have EVEN MORE information about Brother Mark the deathbox driver and his woman who apparently rides around with him.

So ... get your biker cohort up off me.

I'm not playing semantics.

There was never ANY chance I would be going to the JJ dinner. I don't mingle with thieves.

And when you get rid of the thieves we can mingle.

I did the best I could.

It was a nice offer the house but I can see where on down the road you were planning some onorous stuff ... and see, THIS state of mind is what you have earned with all this fucking fucking stupid bullshit.

I tried.

What are YOU doing?

You're having some scumbag prison refugee and his ho (the darrell replacements LOL) scum up my air and my sound waves. That skinny ol biker gonna fall over dead. I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but dang he doesn't look too smart at all. So if he managed to weasel his way up ..... what's that MAKE YOU? And lord knows if he's in charge and no one lucy loo'd his ass yet what replaces him will be a total stuttering idiot. Which leads me back to the same subject.

At any rate... here's some interesting reading on how the Outlaws are laundering money through land and property unmm let's call them purchases purchases which I ummmm already knew.
But this guy makes connections on up higher which, frankly I did NOT know.

And don't even care to know.

Stop trying to make me the rat enemy. It's obvious from circumstances that you are working together to take over the tampa drug world.

SNITCHES AND RATS.

Hey nice story about your boy tommy. Led me to another REAL REAL interesting South Carolina connection.

Ummm thanks.

RATS AND SNITCHES FOR PROFIT.

Actually that's not as bad as just being a fucking snitch.

At least you're scraping up some blood money.

No comments: