Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Roll out MORE HOSE

You're NOWHERE close to the fire...

the problem is, as I related yesterday ... I'm NOT OUT transporting meth and whatever (humans) around the county/world and slaughtering people ... so, chances ARE that you'll far outnumber me in 'going down' you know???

LMAO !!!

I mean, take a class in statistics.

I like this joke.

I think your wife posted it.

OMG, al suarez ... I had NO idea. He's a friend of a very good friend of mine.

Boys, this is why BEFORE you stalk someone you find out WHO THEY BLOW.

Well, ya live by the sword ya die by the sword.

That's YOUR lifestyle NOT mine.

I made different choices.

So, you can stop trying to remind me 'who I am' .. because you know what/

That was YOUR perception.

I've discovered something .. scumbags ... they think everyone is just like them.

That's what you need to UNLEARN.

No comments: