Sunday, July 6, 2008

NO surprise to find FLORIDUH on this list ... firemen eyes

Via Majikthise---

Firemen and cops and utility workers SPY ON YOU.

Well, they've BEEN doing that with the bikers but now it's formalized in a few states (seven of them I believe)

And, OF COURSE, Florida is on the list.

They're even going to decide what YOU consider to be art.

Luckily I LOVE firetrucks and men and love to take photos everywhere .... artsy or not, doesn't matter to me .....

I just love the pictures ......

It's a good thing that I like them because I see them way WAY more than anyone else I have EVER asked.

Yep, took a poll.

LMAO !!!

Enjoy the ride. Hit's almost over .......

I've long known that if they gain access to your home in some manner they are to take note of what you are reading.

People !! If you don't help push back these louts intend to run you over and shove their religion down your throat.

With a firehose.

Have you noticed any of them with any taste other than in expensive cars?
Nope.

They are devoid of artistic sensibility luckily ....

No comments: