Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fireman at Gandy

Here's an acorn of thought: you run with it. You don't seem like such a bad guy. Good manners, nice looking ... you're in great shape (shockingly different from most of the others I noticed right away) still I saw you looking at me very closely from across a crowded room. You know who I am. You KNOW what they are doing. YOU KNOW. Now I know who you are. That's no problem because, of all the people in tampa who are rats, I don't run with any of them. BUT, the point I'm trying to make is this.
Somewhere in the decision process someone decided that it was MY behaviour that would be changing. Seems to me that if a person doesn't want to end up on youtube that the BEST thing to do would be not to actually climb in the firetruck and take that chance instead of expecting ME not to place you there when after all, you guys are the ones committing the criminal act.
I'm just sayin ....

You all started it. You are trying to intimidate, harass, poison, rob, burn and otherwise criminally defraud or terrorize people from their homes.

I know it. You know it. Pretty soon LOTS of people are going to know it.

Just say NO. NO I am NOT going to stalk women and children anymore.

And, you are the only fireman I've ever seen that I'd give the time of day to.

Hugs.

No comments: