Friday, December 5, 2008

south tampa fireman and HIS BABY

this guy who is a good-enough-looking guy actually is a sickening human being. He's been in my loved ones job before standing there smirking at me as if to say ... look, HERE I AM. I mean, dude, first of all, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Second of all, you're not the brightest light on the string.

BUT, most sickening of all is not only do you whore yourself out for whatever reward you think you have but you shoot HATE at a person you do not even KNOW over the head of an innocent and beautiful little baby.

Is that just like daddy did for you???

Again ... my experience was so much different than yours.

I am going right this moment to get on my knees and thank GOD for my luck.

I hope you find a way to get yourself out of the situation you're in because you look decent enough NOT to want to raise a hate-filled child.

Of course, you can't tell a book by it's cover.

It's sad that you use that little baby for your cover of stalking. Also, does this mean that mama works weird shifts like say as a fireperson or stalking police woman, perhaps??

Wow, you keep going on that path and that child has no chance to be a real human. Really love, really create, REALLY FEEL.

Seriously, there must be something HUGE missing in your life to cause you to pack your baby in your ride, put the little innocent body in a shopping cart, lurk on the sidewalk facing outwards where I ALWAYS DRIVE. ALWAYS ... and then shoot me dirty looks while you pretended to fix whatever .... yeah, that's smooth.
Suppose in those moments you were lurking one of the crackheads you've created decided that it was time to rob something and ran out on that sidewalk shooting/??

Suppose one of the elderly folks of the houses yall are poisoning with termite control in the air duct work had driven up on the sidewalk like the poor lady ran through the fence??


Suppose that anything could have happened. I teach everyone I can that when you do unnecessary things you ften suffer unnecessary consequences.

You still feeling so smug about whoring out your child to cover up your illegal activity?

Because THAT IS what you are doing.

Whatever delusion you are living under, that is exactly what you are doing.

You had no reason to be there. Guy with a baby looking so innocent ....

you know ... alla that.

Yet you put that child in harm's way for what???
BECAUSE YOU DO WHAT YOUR CELL PHONE TELLS YOU TO DO.

You're the second or third decent looking guy I've seen up to this sickness.

You could have done anything and instead you're standing on a sidewalk exposing your child to hate and whoring that innocent body out to suit your purpose.

Yep.

Sorry to be so blunt.

But you are the one stalking ME so if you were not stalking me I would not have any reason to even know who you are.

You know?

Take care of yourself. Better yet take care of that innocent baby.

Raise it better than whatever happened to you

No comments: