Friday, December 19, 2008

no image available ...

... of the latest portly thug PARAMURDED MEDIC FIREMAN RANDOMLY SHOOTING AROUND LOWLY CIVILIANS
We NEED to do something about that.

Incidentally, PIGS. It's getting to be a bit of an add-on feature every day at say ... one thirtyish you interfere with my connectivity??

Tell me when you DRIVE DOWN THE ROAD making your pig beeps while I'm on the phone with former GAO employees witnessing same are you ARMED?????

I bet you are.

I mean ... it's really starting to seem that you are CRIMINALS FIRST, THUGS SECOND, firemen somewhere in there and human beings?? DEAD LAST.

Pun intended. Lots of dead people around you and on your secret properties. ohhhh I DO love the st pete times.

GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES.

Enjoy driving and beeping and siren'ing while you still can ..

Like I said ... smarter people would have backed it up, fire scumbers.

Anyway ...

I think it's PAST TIME to do something about protecting the identities of those who are soooo helpful to their fellow man.

WHY should this yahoo SHOOTING MURDER MEDIC FIREMAN get his image protected when no one else does?????????????????

That is INCORRECT.

I am going to start a collidge for yall

see below.

hell with all that poopy old fire science stuff.

you don't nEED ANY OF THAT... for god's sake.

No comments: