Thursday, December 4, 2008

Occasional hood fireman

I am NOT intimidated by you or anyone you know or associate with or may hire to murder myself or my family.

FUCK YOURSELF.

If I even smell one of you motherfuckers around myself or anyone or anything that I am vaguely related to AGAIN I will publish every word I have on you and I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS IT.

HOW DARE YOU FUCKING THREATEN ME????????????????????????????????????

I will NEVER EVER AGAIN ever take down another word.

I have warned and warned.

Now, do you understand me when I say it's over?

Have them take their prying eyes, their goddamn white trash theater and anything else that might even make me blink and stuff it back up their asses.

I told you before WAY BACK: YOU LOST. DEAL WITH IT.

Spread the word.

I know you wanted my attention. You've been backflipping for it and murdering my family.
You got it.

YOU EVER SELL YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CRACK TO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY AGAIN. AND I WILL HAVE YOU IMPRISONED FOR AS LONG AS I POSSIBLY CAN.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???????

okay ...

You wanted me home more so you could fuck with me, right?

Maybe burn my house down>???

I WANT MY BELONGINGS RETURNED TO ME.

I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE.

THANK YOU>

No comments: