Tuesday, December 23, 2008

29058P

dude, was that YOU??? Did you get a shiny new bike AGAIN???
WOW, all that on a fireman's salary.
Are you fucking kidding me/?
Your big claim to fame is that you are a thug and a fireman (not mutually exclusive)
AND so ... when you threatened me ON VIDEOTAPE with the fireman's nephew .. and said.. 'you don't KNOW WHO I AM' and I said NO, nor do I CARE .. that THIS and perhaps a big powerful family connection are your CLAIM TO FAME???
Then the stalking at the airport and such?
Which ties you to the guy threatening the airplane?

I'm seriously wondering if that was you I mean it WAS dark and you were sitting down and this guy looked a little blonder.

Please. Back the fuck up off me. you don't know who I AM either. Obviously.

I try to live a simple life.

Don't let the handshake and the smile foolya.

anyway ..................

Wow. I'm disappointed twice in one day.

And was that some street theater intimidation you just played with smellerville???

stacks so high i can't see over em.

you all need to face this: you are not going to push me into giving you my shit.

I am a creative person.

You'll see.

You're kinda pretty.

Have you ever considered being anything OTHER than an unmitigated asshole who apparently only has the balls to THREATEN CHILDREN>>

I see that all through the ranks.

Listen, that kinda reminds me of the old adage .... you know how you intimidate children to get to the parents? How low and utterly without class and/or simple BALLS that is.

That balls thing. When you get them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.

Anytime you're ready would be a good time to realize your balls (not yours 29068p) but the biker's. are in the clencher. And I'm about to start pulling them around. Your body will at least follow because I'm dragging your ass towards florida state. You and birdman.

He's tiring.
And, he's in MY SPOT.

you see?

No comments: