Monday, August 4, 2008

never get any smarter or stealther

it's almost unbearably funny.

I HAVE to drive yknow? Can't do that laughing that hard.

Now chief thief Bill Nesmith who keeps his wife in line wiht a semiautomatic AND got his weapons back almost IMMEDIATELY. .....

(honestly I had forgotten how unhappy he is to have his name mentioned and then sends them out to practically RIDE ALONG with me) go ahead and jump in fellas. Would save the taxpayers some money.))

..... Anyway, he has them doing the two blocks away stalking now.

THIS after he had them follow me home from linkin park and whatever else. They think this has some impact. Truth is (get IT !!) that as soon as I see them I point the camera and forget.

STILL HIGH FROM LINKIN PARK.


THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES

No no more sorrow.

I paid for your mistakes.

YOUR TIME IS BORROWED.

YOUR TIME HAS COME TO BE REPLACED.

Anyway.... I've got so much video of yall spread out with producers around the country...

AND, on each of them over and over and over again, I'm found to state facts. So, by now, if I say you are two blocks away.

ALL OF AMERICA except for those freaks you married. Believes me.

Grow up.

No comments: