Wednesday, August 13, 2008

fishingriver

yall were so pleased with yourselves last night and with whatever you've inserted in your web page that hangs up the reposting. You should know that it's as simple as saving that junk (which I NEVER fail to do) finding the code inserted ... deleting it and resaving it and then posting. I can read and all.

It's the whole fine but EXTREMELY important line between us.

Anyway, remember I talked some about how expensive it is to drive the death boxes and firetrucks around with sirens blaring and how that raises the chances of someone being hurt and endangering folks as they make way for THESE EMERGENCIES?

I finally have another movie that requires almost NO cutting, pasting or editing.

TAMPA FIREMEN STALK CITIZENS (women and children, mainly as long as they have valuable property or some other cause) and SPEND YOUR MONEY LAVISHLY AND DANGEROUSLY and LAUGH AT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE while doing so.

And, whatever on the other stuff. You all are beginning to figure out you have lost.

I think it's reallllly interesting that when you flattened my tire (AGAIN !!! Hey, no I'm not that mad at YOU, either ..... but I am keeping track of the expense because you now realize that the RICO case .. it has ALL the components ON PAPER I don't have to do a THING but put them in order and sing aloud, is that what you're pushing for???) the other day that the guy who moved in to the only other decent house left on my block (LOL) was dragging around wires. Finally, NOT a lazy m.fer. (LOL) and then verizon was out trimming from the poles. (kinda cute there baby)
AND .... then ..... he (not the verizon trimmer) bent down and polished all around his wheels.

So, actually that's TWO movies.

Wow, yall are so desperate I can smell ya way far far far far away .......

Could you puleeze send some cute ones?? One thing I loathe it's ugly mean people who are cheap. I don't mind ugly faces it's the ugly guts or lack thereof. Cheap is just what you're made of.
You love money more than your children.

I'm in it for something different.

Anyway ..... hope you like the new youtubes.

Oh and I have all the calls. Just going through and putting them in searchable form. That way it's easy to point out what wastes of oxygen you are.

Buy your OWn dope houses.

STOP STEALING THEM FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

You only THINK you're getting away with something.

I can see that you don't believe it.

Really.

that guy has a nice smile. Sad it belies what's underneath that helmet.

If yall had to test your equipment isn't it AMAZING that once again it happened in the all of seven minutes that I was in that area for the one time a week I am? LMAO !!
Yall are special.

Not in the good way.

No comments: