Sunday, October 26, 2008

DeathBox Crashes and NO BODIES

I took a few minutes over to Smashed Frog to point out what yall did today. Hopefully that helps folks in the very worst stahlags in Florida catch on to the bigger picture.

Miami cops need FIXED. I have no doubt that their firemen are more corrupt than you even.

If you've ever lurked and tried to wreck anyone else before now they'll be on to it.

What makes me SURE you have?

Anyway, it made for some nice video.

Have you googled firemen stalking lately????

Yall smell just like this case smells.

You started this stuff up. You don't seem to have a stop button.

My advice though you don't seek it is simple: Just stop.

You started it. You have to stop it.

Other than that. Carry on. Imagine the lawsuit I would have setta Fled against the Tampa Fire Rescue. Hell I'd have gotten a LEXUS just like most of you civil stalkers drive.

Oh and STOP LEERING AT YOUNG GIRLS.

THAT'S DISGUSTING
YOU MAKE HER UNCOMFORTABLE.

That's five feet from getting yourself watched BY YOURSELF you PERVERTS.

No comments: