Saturday, October 11, 2008

Clear the way

I'm not sure what Tampa Fire Rescue's goal is other than yknow the usual mayhem, murder, robbery and stalking but here's my thoughts.

When one of them follows me in to a dining establishment and gets a lesser table and a truly abusive to animals server (LOL) I say to myself .... ahhhhhh. I almost missed the whole thing but when I caught it, one thought occurred.

If something of an emergency nature happens I can be right behind that dude .... he'll haul ass out of here and clear the way for the rest of us.

After awhile he started giving me these sinister faces (needs a lil practice) and well, yeah, okay I had to laugh some.

From relief.

I feel so much safer when they're around which is yknow >> ALWAYS.

a. that's one less to stalk other citizens on the street

b. one less boater on the water (note the wrinkled tag)

c. if something bad happens they will be hauling ass out the door so fast you can relax and enjoy your meal knowing that some big sod is there to clear the way so your own family can go to safety while the owner of the restaurant collects insurance.

I used to be astounded at how many restaurants in Tampa were willing to poison folks (not to mention my old furriendes but then I took note through public record how many are owned by ex firefighters and their families.

Is it stalking when the person acting in conjunction with many others enters and leaves the establishment at the exact same moment as yourself and family?

I think then it is commonly referred to as a felony.

But that's just my guess.

Do yall REALLY wanna give me everything you've slaved, slaughtered, burnt and pillaged for?

Cause if you don't find yourself a happy middle ground and rest there you'll be begging me to let your kids off probation I'll own all the judges just like you do now.

It's just a matter of taking candy from a baby.

No comments: