Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hey Guys How's it goin you cock lickers?

UPDATE: I almost forgot to thank you loser pieces of shit for making this federal with your local buddies who are so much easier to identify. LOLS.

AND: also tell rudy spicola he attempted to mislead me by identifying mark mcrae rather than brian mcrae as the driver the day in question. SO if brian and mark are not too separate people rudy mcbutter pants is facing criminal charges. Tell him fucking hi for me you cock lickers.


LOOK WHO I FOUND.

The little fat smart ass publix stalking fuck from gandy fire station:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=482633801746749&set=a.166043436739122.36314.100000004004947&type=1&theater Smart ass.
Yeah I found him through one of the numerous whores you have paraded through my child's life.

Pretty sure he's enjoying the poon so thanks for that.

As if you'd get anything AT ALL without the dope in your locker. HUH??

At any rate, lots of his photo comments are from fellow stalker brian mcrae. QUITE the FIND.
You realize of course that every whore can be traced back to you.

You'll be lucky to be able to afford to shit when I am done with you.  I just can't imagine how you fellas and dean donnini and all that attention you always gave to me and my hovel... you know I can't imagine how that awfulness happened and YET ANOTHER WHORE directed my way and then miss come and party in tampa because oh woe is you you think I am as motherfuckin stupid as you.

You are fucked more than ever. Getting the names is awesome because then I know what and who they are and where they fit. Never moves past you folks you fucking pigs.

nine of you standing around on a 13 minute ONE BLOCK DRIVE while that man lay twitching in his yard.

You fucking hoods.

No comments: