Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BAD FIREPIGS. NO HOUSE FOR YOU....

All you EVER had to do was fucking stop being such RETARDS. That's an insult to retards.

Seriously, you're collectively fucking STOOPID. Instead of just shutting the fuck up and leaving me alone you roar around town around me when I post your pictures for ROARING BY wherever I am. So go fuck yourselves.

Morons.

Look up "knock it fucking off" in the dictionary as you obviously NEED TO.

Meantime, I have LOTS AND LOTS more pics.

I just hate you fuckers being involved with kids. Especially YOUR OWN.

Look what Benitez DID TO HIS !!!

And who paid the price for that??

Joey Granda.

Stupid enough to do what Benitez told him to.

And Joey with two teachers for parents ... or somewhere in the school system.

Nice beard, jackass.


Teach you to pick a little boy up by his backpack, huh you big fat pig.

Loser.

And your sister is a stupid bitch stalker I tried to be nice to. Because she's ugly.

No comments: