Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ya5LK



okay finally you worked hard for it. This guy in a big black truck has stalked me up and down the interstate all VIDEOd at least twenty times. Maybe more. Today he followed me up Howard from Cypress.

I have his tag MEMORIZED I've seen him so much.

So yes, you do an awesome job.

Someone give him his extra crack.

Ya5LK

STALKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet the above is a fire dept employee OWNED business. They've used these trucks in stlaking numerous times so there IS some connection.


Is this the company whose connections the FBI is investigating????

2 comments:

John__D said...

So you follow people, yet they are the stalkers?

Idiot.

Vox Populi said...

actually person, that would be the person ROARING BY on the road the way I see it .. um. Duh. Idiot.

How else woulld you get a picture of a person's tag if they didn't come up from behind you and then drive by you after they FOLLOWED YOU? Are you a moron? Please don't speak anymore. This is a fireman's daughter who works at the YMCA. We had a private detective find out for us. She's still stalking people.